Pink Phizz

Monday, March 20, 2006

It ain't happening.

Well, today is suppose to be the first day of Spring.
Right.
Looking around me, I think someone forgot to tell Mother Nature this little piece of information. I mean, look at the map of the US. That white blob that looks like a damn missile aimed at the East Coast is snow!
And as far as the UK goes, it's colder now than it was in January and February. We got the winds coming down from Norway, who got them from Siberia. Thanks alot for sharing guys; however, next time, don't call us, we'll call you. Okay?

5 Comments:

At 3:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I woke up to snow flakes on this glorious first day of spring!

 
At 3:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate to be pedantic, but the Equinox isn't until 18.26 GMT tonight, so this is really the last day of Winter.

 
At 9:03 AM , Blogger Laura said...

Yeah, Skye, I watched FNC this a.m. and it doesn't look like Spring has sprung, or for Steve's benefit will spring anytime soon. Just think, we're gonna get your weather in approximately two weeks, so hopefully we'll get the warm jetstream from the South and not the result of your snow up in the mid-Atlantic states.

Oh well.

 
At 7:53 AM , Blogger Laura said...

Hey look!! My weather map changed from the other day. The snow has moved on.

 
At 3:37 PM , Blogger Mike's America said...

It's been beautiful down here in the Lowcountry for weeks.

I think the thermometer first hit 80F in January.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home