Pink Phizz

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Ho hum.

I want to apologise to all for not writing much on my blog, nor visiting others on theirs. I'm not being anti-social, I've just been feeling a bit under the weather. I am coming down with something, but can't quite put my finger on what it is, but it's making me feel blahhhh all over. I think the weather changing and getting cold and damp didn't help things much. The wind coming down from Siberia is just too damn cold for my bones, and being March and all, it's too bloody late in the Winter season and too close to Spring to be rattling down our parts. Ugh. Haven't been able to walk to the gym for the last two weeks, and that's probably some of the problem.

On the bright side of things, I did get some wonderful news the other night. My youngest is coming over here early for Summer break! I will have her for three weeks more than last year. I am so delighted over this. Just can't wait to see her.

I'm hoping that perhaps in the next couple of days my brain will come out of hybernation and start doing its job, and if I'm really lucky (or if you are really lucky, heh) I will come up with something decent to write about.

So until then, I hope all are enjoying the remaining bits of your weekend, and don't let the Monday blues bite you in the arse.

5 Comments:

At 5:19 PM , Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

I hope that you are feeling better soon Alicenot. I think that when things warm up you will feel much better. That north wind whipping down our street is hurting my old bones, too. I hope that you're not getting the flu - we have it and my toe joints hurt. Yuck.

Happy to hear about your little one! What a wonderful thing to look forward to.

 
At 10:36 PM , Blogger David Vance said...

Best wishes from me also - hope you feel inspired soon!

 
At 6:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

the weather pattern has turned upside down. over ere, this time a couple of years ago, there was a fair bit of monsoon rain daily which was very unusual. this year the heat has been rather unbearable, the thermostat's climbing up to 34 degrees Celcius on the Friday.

anyway, hope your feeling better Alice, keep warm and drink lots of water, that'll prevent your skin from drying :) oh, and fab news about your youngest visiting! yay!

 
At 11:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

And they so did - those blues i mean! Great news about your youngest :)

 
At 8:44 AM , Blogger Laura said...

Thanks all, I feel better already. Now I just need to find some inspiration.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home