Pink Phizz

Monday, March 20, 2006

Another year older.

Yesterday was my birthday.
Yawn.
I'm at the point in my life where the number I am this year, feels just like the next number from last year. Oh damn, that probably makes absolutely no sense. Right. Let's try this again. Anotherwords, it's just a number. That's all. No more. No less. Like another notch on the bedpost. You know when you were younger, say 16, and you thought 30 was so damn old? Well, let me tell you, 70 is starting to seem right around the corner. Damn. Can't believe I said that.

8 Comments:

At 1:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

a happy belated birthday then, Alice! hope you had a good one :)

btw, tell me about numbers. but i just can't wait to turn 40. don't ask me 'cos i have no idea meself.

 
At 1:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

soz, i meant to say "don't ask me why".

good grief. even the finger's are going.

 
At 9:04 AM , Blogger Laura said...

Ta, b.

 
At 3:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Belated Happy Birthday, Georgia! Hope you had a wonderful day!

Your friend,

Howard

 
At 4:53 PM , Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

And a belated Happy Birthday from me Alicenot! Hope you had a good one. Troll is a March baby too. It's getting to the point for me that I forget how old I am - LOL!

 
At 7:52 AM , Blogger Laura said...

Thanks Monicar and Howard. Birthdays to me, have gotten really boring. Rather to forget than remember.

 
At 5:04 PM , Blogger Laura said...

Thanks Poosh and Jo, what lovely people you are. And I really do mean it.:)

 
At 3:38 PM , Blogger Mike's America said...

Belated birthday greetins.

I stopped counting mine when I hit 40.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home