Pink Phizz

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Bullseye.



Last night we had such a good time down at our pub. Krip and I joined up with two other friends of ours and had a rousing game of darts that lasted quite a few hours. Too bad I was the only wife that decided to drag herself away from the boob tube and imbibe in a bit of fun and adult beverages. Normally I am a bit bored down at the pub, being the only wife (as mentioned above); however, last night was a great time had by all.

Maybe that's why my head hurts just a little bit this morning.

7 Comments:

At 9:13 PM , Blogger Fred said...

Just stopping in to say hi, Alice. Have a great week!

 
At 3:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad to hear you had fun, Alice, in spite of :)

 
At 8:05 AM , Blogger Laura said...

Fred: Oh, glad to see you are out and about, happy you stopped by.:)

Letter b: Thanks b!

 
At 6:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What beer were you drinking?

 
At 8:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im dangerous with darts. Not in a winning kind of way either. Just, y'know... lethal!

 
At 8:10 AM , Blogger Laura said...

steve: I wasn't drinking beer, I know..."Whattt?" But vodka.

alison: I do think the person keeping score does take their life in their hands sometimes, especially when it's my turn.;)

 
At 3:44 PM , Blogger Mo said...

mmmmmmm....beeeeeeerrr. :o)

Me likey beer.

lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home