Pink Phizz

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Jeepers, creepers.

Last night I had a dream that made me wake up in a panic. I cannot for the life of me remember the dream, but I have to assume that someone was about to do bodily harm to me or to someone I love; that much I do remember. I haven't had dreams like this or, I suppose you could call them, nightmares in a very long time, in fact I can't even remember the last time I did, but what an unsettling experience it was for me!

After almost jumping out of bed just to escape it, I had a very difficult time getting back to sleep.
After pondering whether I should read a little from the novel on my nightstand, I decided that it was best just to invision winning the Lotto instead.

Afterall, the book I'm reading is Three Complete Novels of Dean R. Koontz: The Servants of Twilight; Darkfall; and Phantoms.

3 Comments:

At 3:22 PM , Blogger Blondage said...

He is one of my favorite authors. Of those three, "Servants of Twilight" was my fave.

Have you read "Watchers" or "Lightening"? I go back to those two a lot.

 
At 6:10 PM , Blogger Laura said...

I've read so many of his novels. I'll have to see if I've read those. I'm slowly going through the library shelves.

 
At 7:51 PM , Blogger Shooting Parrots said...

I told you it was a smack in the mouth for Krip!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home