Pink Phizz

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

For whom the bell tolls.

This morning I heard one of the funniest jokes in a long time. When I got up this morning, I turned on FNC's On the Record (we get it at 8 am here in the U.K.), and proceeded to make me a cup of coffee.

Suddenly from the other room, I hear that whiney, pouty voice of Bill Clinton. No wait! That's not the joke.

Here's the punchline. Clinton is talking about him, what has been done wrong with this Presidency, yada yada yada, and then he said...

...are you ready for this?

"...we need to have accountability..."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! We. Need. To. Have. Accountability.

A statement like that coming out of that man's mouth. Priceless.

2 Comments:

At 10:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:40 AM , Blogger Laura said...

I have removed my first commentor because he didn't put his comments with the right posting.

It should have been posted in "What a wanker."

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home