Pink Phizz

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

You're egging me on.


With many many thanks, I think, I found this little gem over on Polly. It's an Internet Anagram and will decipher your blog name.
Hmmm, this is what the first one was from my list: A EGG HIGH HULKS NOLO TROTS
and this was what the last one was: A EGG NIGHT HO RHO SULKS LOT
with a hell of a lot of them in between, which made about as much sense as these two do.

The only thing I got out of this is that I must be a good or perhaps a rotten egg, cause that was the two consistent words throughout all those anagrams.

So, how would you like your eggs?

4 Comments:

At 3:43 PM , Blogger Mo said...

I prefer mine scrambled please. With cheese and onions. Topped with ketchep. :o)

 
At 4:03 PM , Blogger krip said...

That is too much eggcitement for me :)

 
At 11:31 PM , Blogger Fred said...

We think you're a good egg. :)

I you like egg drawings, Succinct has plenty of them.

 
At 9:31 AM , Blogger Laura said...

Wife: I was agreeing with you, up until you suggested ketchup. I know I won't be eating off your plate. LOL.

Krip:You are truly a three-minute softie.

Fred:Succinct is a little hard-boiled on his eggs, isn't he.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home