Pink Phizz

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Muddy Waters' ain't got nuthin' o'er me

My youngest is flying back to the States to be with my ex tomorrow. She is starting back to school on Monday. I'm startin' to enter into the mode of Bluesville right now. I think I will be residing in Bluesville for the next couple of days.

No more trippin' over tenner shoes and flip flops.
No more "Mom, what can I have to eat!!"
No more "Ouch! You're pulling my hair!"
No more dirty clothes on the floor.
No more wet towels left on the bed.
No more Chatty-Cathy all day long.
No more "I'm bored."
No more extra laundry to be washed.
No more "You've got to go to bed now, young lady!"
No more dirty dishes and empty soda cans havin' to be picked up.

Now we can have the computer anytime we want it.
Now we can play on the Playstation anytime we want to.
Now we have the television back.
Now no more junk food in the house.
Now food and electricity bills will go down and balance in checkbook up.
Now our house will be back to being spotless with no clutter.

Sigh....Boy, I'm sure gonna miss my darlin' girl.

5 Comments:

At 4:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chins up, Alice. I'm sure before you know it, Little Darlin' will be back in the UK with you's again :)

 
At 5:57 PM , Blogger Laura said...

Yeah, b, I'm already looking forward to Christmas.

 
At 11:50 PM , Blogger Fred said...

I would, too. It's gotta be tough to be separated for so long.

LOL on the list. It matches up to our three girls and their habits.

 
At 6:07 AM , Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

Here's to time flying quickly until you can see her again.

(((Alicenot))) - there. There is a hug for you.

 
At 8:20 AM , Blogger Laura said...

Thankyou, Monicar, I need that.
Fred, it is hard, but we really appreciate each other when we are together. Now I know what quality time, not quantity means.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home