Pink Phizz

Friday, July 01, 2005

Another thought

I'm taking a sideroad today and not talking about the adventures, or misadventures of my stay here at my daughter's. I have been musing over the show that we have been following, and that both me and my husband are crazy about.

Grumpy Old Men.

What I can't figure out is why men between the ages of 39 and 45 are being interviewed as 'Grumpy Old Men.' At that age, those guys may have a right to complain, but be grumpy? If these men are grumpy at 39, what the hell are they gonna be like at, say, 50 or 51.

Oh, wait, silly me, they are gonna be just like my old man...er, darling husband.

2 Comments:

At 8:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I though you liked your men grumpy?

 
At 9:23 PM , Blogger Laura said...

That was rumpy-bumpy not grumpy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home