Pink Phizz

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Up, up and no way.

A friend of ours offered to take both Krip and me up in his plane today. I politely said "Thanks, but no thanks" as I have already had that (ahem) pleasure once, and once was enough for me. I have been known to suffer from motion sickness from time to time - okay, I'll admit, I can get sea sick lying on top of a half-filled water bed or from riding a Merry-Go-Round if what I'm riding doesn't go up and down at the same time - so a time or two is putting it mildly. And the more I'm looking outside at the weather today in our little corner of Kent, the more I know I made the right choice.

Now, I'm wondering if Krip is still going to go ahead with his plans to fly in that very small plane. And does our friend's plane carry a barf bag (or two). Hope so.

4 Comments:

At 11:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mom! I like your blog. PINK RULES!

 
At 11:13 AM , Blogger Laura said...

Why thank you, sweetheart.

 
At 6:24 AM , Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

OMG - You're the only other person I've met (well - sort of met...) who can't ride a merry go round unless the horse goes up and down! I can barely even do that.

I hope the trip went well for Krip!

 
At 11:55 AM , Blogger Laura said...

Monicar, he had a glorious time!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home