Pink Phizz

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I haven't a clue.

I've already started racking my brain to try to think of something to write about.

The weather and/or politics are boring. The weather and politics appear to be two entirely different subjects; however, think about it for a minute and you will note they tend to be very similiar. With our weather lately, nothing changes, except for the day, and nothing has really changed with the changing of the guard - different suits, same policies. We do appear to be in the grip of "The Great Global Warming" phase, brought on, in my most humble opinion by a lot of hot air caused, not by mankind, but by a tribe of blow-hards called politicians (led by Al Bore of all people).

So. Since I don't want to talk about the weather and/or politics, I suppose I will have to just bore you with a peek into our lives. Let's see, Krip is taking next week off so we (the two of us and my youngest darling daughter) are planning on taking on London, "The Great Moscow State Circus," and perhaps a walk or two around Kent's countryside.

That is of course, politics aside, if the weather decides to change it's tune. Perhaps we can get a few politicos to blow some of this weather we've been having out to sea. And use their hot air to our advantage.

If not, we'll just have to do a lot of "indoor" stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home