Pink Phizz

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Who let the air out

Don't be fooled by the time you see below. I am writing this entry from the U.S. of A. It's seven o'clock in the f*%king A.M. here. I have been up for about an hour. I don't get up at 6 a.m. on Sundays mornings in my normal life. However, I'm up because the two rugrats were using the youngest and my airbed as a trampoline last night, and it has sprung at least one leak, probably more. Me and my youngest have experienced being 'born again' this morning. Trust me, folks, it was not a pleasant experience. Being drawn to the center and all wrapped up in bed linen in a smothering affect is not fun. Couldn't wait to get out of there.

It felt like I was in one gigantic vagina.

Scary.

3 Comments:

At 3:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now THAT conjures up a weird picture.

 
At 5:44 PM , Blogger Laura said...

Oh luv, it was weird! And I don't even want to remember the dream!

 
At 6:45 PM , Blogger emeralda said...

hahahaha. oh man oh i mean woman. you crack me off completely.
damn

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home