Pink Phizz

Friday, July 22, 2005

Hey! You talking to me?

The other day when the Sudanese were doing their usual montage of bullying, they decided to zero in on Secretary of State, Ms. Rice; her personal; and of course the media that were swarming around them. One of the members of the press was Andrea Mitchell.

Ms. Mitchell got roughed up by the Sudanese. And while I think that that was totally uncalled for, it was a treat to see it happen to a liberal in said media. I do think what she said was priceless though,

"There is no freedom of the press here."

Well, duh! I mean, you think?

4 Comments:

At 5:31 PM , Blogger Steve Donohue said...

Oh- so that's what no 1st Amendment feels like! I guess we don't live under fascist dictatorship after all.

 
At 6:18 PM , Blogger Fred said...

They also refused to let in her Arabic-language translator, so Rice had to sit there for 40 minutes and stare at the President.

Maybe she gave him a hand gesture?

 
At 7:12 PM , Blogger Laura said...

Hope it was the All American salute.

 
At 2:17 PM , Blogger krip said...

I think it was V for victory.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home