Pink Phizz

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Hootin' with the owls

Let me ask you something. How do kids do it?

The new Dad, my youngest one, and the five year old got back from the hospital last night around 9:30. The five year old came down around 11:15 saying that he didn't like the movie that he had been watching for almost two hours. Which means that he watched the whole f*cking thing, before he decided that he didn't like it. [Please note, that the new Dad had already left to go back to the new babe and Little Mama while all of this was going on, naturally; and as you can see, I couldn't go to bed until he went to bed so that I could turn off the movie that he decided that he didn't like.]

Anyway, it wasn't until after midnight [because, as noted above, I had to wait until the five year old decided he was going to visit the old sandman] before I was able to lay my head down on my much wanted and needed pillow, and being so damn tired, I couldn't fall asleep until way after two in the A.M.

Guess what time both little (boy) darlin's got up? Six-fifteen in the f*cking a.m.

There aught to be a law against that.

1 Comments:

At 3:42 PM , Blogger Laura said...

Look up! See 'em? The pigs, the pigs are flying!!

That's the odds of anyone taking a nap.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home