Pink Phizz

Monday, July 18, 2005

Day trippin'



Have you ever been so tired you feel like you are trippin? That's how I feel today. The two boys have a new battle strategy, they are into night maneuvers. Now they have decided to wake up during the night.

So last night, the new baby woke up and cried every two hours to get fed; the two year old woke up three times, screeching. [Side note: Damn that child can screech on a certain note that just kind of reverbrates inside your brain, and leaves you in limbo]; and the five year old decided that three o'clock in the morning was definitely the time to get up.

I am so damn tired. I want to go home. Now. I want quiet. Is that really too much to ask for?

I miss Krip.

3 Comments:

At 3:57 PM , Blogger krip said...

And I miss you sweetheart XXXX

 
At 6:47 PM , Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

Oh goodness - and here I was looking at a one month old baby yesterday and wishing for another.

You've brought me back to reality - thank you!!

LOL!

 
At 8:58 PM , Blogger Laura said...

That's why I'm so happy they are grandkids, I can actually leave and go home.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home