Pink Phizz

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Everybody's doing it

I have written about three different posts about the Live Aid/8 gig(s). I even had one published and then deleted. It's been done to death on other blogs. After commenting on this blog I have entered into a discussion of what to do. Starting to feel like Chicken Little for cryingoutloud! Out of everything that I have read, I have come to one conclusion, something must be done. In this everchanging, traveling in the fastlane society, I wonder how long the euphoria of something must be done is going to last. People, nowadays, tend to have a memory of a goldfish.I give it until the G-8 summit is over, and then the media will zero in on something or someone else.

Hm, about a week, I do believe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home