Pink Phizz

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Hello, again.

Well, I'm back. In fact, it's now my really third day back. Funny thing is, is that I was able to get up fairly early (around seven-thirty, quarter to eight) on Monday and Tuesday morns, and yet I wound up sleeping in this am and feel worse for it!

I had a great time with my grandkids. Six, three, and 14 months. Boys. Not a sensitive one among them. Wonderful time. How I felt after being there for three weeks? Exhausted.

The house was kept in pretty good order considering it was being kept up by a man. Only problem that I find when I leave is my definition on how to get rid of dust and his definition is two different definitions. I say get rid of it, and he says no point in even trying, it'll just come back. Guess I'll keep him.

My youngest arrives on the 16th of December for Christmas and we can't wait. Of course that also means that we are going to have to plow through the crowds and start our Christmas shopping. Keeping Krip from going bananas is a chore every year. He just hates the commercial aspect of Christmas (don't we all) and becomes such a grouch, muttering under his breath everytime a commercial comes on the televison.

I guess that's all I've got for my really first wade back into blogging. Now all I have to do is get back in the habit of looking and commenting on everyone else's blogs.

1 Comments:

At 7:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bah......Humbug

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home