Pink Phizz

Monday, June 19, 2006

It was a hard-earned point.

On Saturday night, the USA played against Italy, and it was a tie, 1-1. Seeing as Italy's odds are 15-2 and the USA's is 100-1, I think we did mighty fine. I am so proud of our team. They played with their hearts and souls, dispite having only nine men on the field (since two were thrown out due to being red-carded) to Italy's ten (they also lost a man for the same reason). Only complaint I have with the team is...why couldn't they have played their first game like that?

Ah, well. It was a great game. My fingers were so sore afterwards 'cause I had them crossed the whole game; but it was worth the pain.

4 Comments:

At 6:44 PM , Blogger Fred said...

Not bad, really. I guess we're still alive, right?

 
At 7:25 PM , Blogger Laura said...

With the help of a life support. And we play Ghana tomorrow.

 
At 9:31 PM , Blogger Shooting Parrots said...

For what it's worth, I don't either was a red card, whereas the Italian's was bang to rights. I'll bet Krip was cursing, if but mildly?

 
At 11:02 AM , Blogger Laura said...

No, only if it happened to England. Now, as for me, that's a whole 'nuther chapter!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home