Pink Phizz

Sunday, April 23, 2006

You're it.

Eeeck! I've been tagged. Never liked the game of tag; however, I will go forward gracefully and try to come up with something about me that's remotely interesting. Heh.

I've been tagged by Shooting Parrots.

Okay, let's see, these are the rules:

1. Go write weird facts/things/etc. about yourself on your blog, then tag six more people!

2. Then leave a comment that says 'You are tagged' in their comments telling them to read your blog.

My weird and wonderful facts are:

1. I have no sense of direction. I can literally get lost in a round room.

2. If I am ever found at the bottom of a tall building, a steep incline, or anything that is high or tall, call the cops because I will have been pushed. I wouldn't have jumped. I hate heights.

3. I can get sea sick in a bathtub. Enough information there.

4. And please, don't put me in the backseat of a car while it's moving. You got it, I have motion sickness too.

5. When I was little, I almost drowned in Yosmite National Park. My dad saved me, cutting his leg on a sharp rock, a scar that remained for the rest of his life.

6. I sang "Davy Crockett" on a stage at Disneyland (in California) with my older brother when I was about five years old.

The question is, who to tag back? I've decided on Krip, MonicaR, Mo, Alison, Birdy, and Poosh.

8 Comments:

At 9:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

whilst queuing up to board the USNS Mercy the other day, i took a look at the swinging rope steps all the way up the ship. and then my knees started to knock involuntarily. didn't knew what i got meself into, nor could i turn back and holler "have a good day, chaps".

and i just couldn't stop telling anyone who cared to hear how i managed to get myself up and then down the ship. for days on end.

 
At 9:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry Alice, that should be read as "didn't know".

slip of the fingers.

 
At 7:44 PM , Blogger Mo said...

I've complied. :o)

 
At 2:18 AM , Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

Alright Alicenot - I owed you one - I am writing this up now.

 
At 3:15 PM , Blogger Mike's America said...

Alice... THANK YOU for NOT tagging me!

I hate it.

Regarding your comment at M.A. about the high gas prices in the U.K.

Have you ever seen a report on oil company profits or taxes as they make up that price?

 
At 7:06 PM , Blogger Shooting Parrots said...

Excellent Alice, but you've missed out the bit of the rules that says you also have to post your answers on my comments section. Tut-tut! ;0)

 
At 5:28 AM , Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

We're just a couple of defiant American women who like to break the rules! LOL!

 
At 8:13 AM , Blogger Laura said...

Polly, I saw that part of the rules, and I overruled it. Heh.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home