Pink Phizz

Thursday, January 12, 2006

It's the weather's fault.

Okay, so I feel like I'm copping out just a bit. I decided not to walk down to the gym today, seeing as it is foggy, wet, and just plain cold. So, I've opted out to go with Krip this afternoon when he gets off work. I don't feel too guilty because being Thursday, I'll be doing my cardio stuff anyway. However, tomorrow morning I will have absolutely no excuse not to haul my sorry-ass outta bed and get down there. Hmmm, but that's another day.

Got on the scales for really the first time today in a very long time. Not too bad. Knew I have been putting on the pounds-stones-kilograms a bit lately, the feel of my jeans told me that...duh! However, not as bad as I thought. That helps. It's nice to know that your goal isn't quite as daunting as one might think when getting started - even if it's only a matter of a few less pounds-stones-kilograms then at first thought.

God, enough of this already. I'm even starting to bore myself, and I'm the author of this inane rubbish.

4 Comments:

At 4:31 PM , Blogger Mike's America said...

Guess you don't want to hear about our Lowcountry "winter."

My parents are visiting from Ohio and the last five days have been sunny, with highs in the 60's and 70's. I have the windows open and played golf yesterday on a beautiful woodland/marsh course (wearing shorts of course).

I have to brag about the winter because the summer is so damned HOT and HUMID!

P.S. Planning an Anniversary Blog Party to commemorate the 25th Anniversary of President Reagan's First Inauguration. Your invite will be up on my main page later today. I'm encouraging those who wish to participate to write their own thoughts and reflections about one of our greatest Presidents.

 
At 6:57 PM , Blogger Laura said...

Thanks, Mike. I'll go over and check it out. BTW, how do one write a raspberry sound?

 
At 12:21 AM , Blogger Mike's America said...

Alice:

How's this for the raspberry: "PPFFFttt?"

Here's your official invite:

You are invited to commemorate the 25th Anniversary of the first Inauguration of President Ronald Reagan, January 20, 2006.

You're welcome to use the image from the post in any manner you see fit and to invite any others who may wish to participate.

http://mikesamerica.blogspot.com/2006/01/next-week-we-celebrate-beginning-of.html

 
At 6:37 AM , Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

"PPFFFttt"

That's a good way to write it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home