Pink Phizz

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Oh. My. God. My. Feet (and legs). Hurt. Like. Hell.

Last night, Krip and I decided to go to the gym after he got off work. So off we went at 5 p.m. That was one big cock-up in my most humbled opinion. Didn't get back home until around seven, and only managed six out of the 13 machines I was suppose to do. It wasn't due to lack of enthusiasm on my part...oh, no! Couldn't get on them. Felt like we had to have a reservation just to get on a bloody machine.

So this morning, I decided 'to hell with it' and went ahead and walked to the gym. So I wound up walking 2.77 miles (4.45 kilometers) round trip just to get on the treadmill and walk for an hour and 2.52 miles (4.06 kilometers).

Anotherwords, my little feet suffered two hours worth of walking for a total of 5.32 miles (8.56 kilometers). That's why they hurt like hell today.

However, I did burn 473 calories. So I got something outta it all.

Tomorrow, I walk there and back to work my little buns off on the exercise machines.

Finally.

Something tells me it won't just be my legs and feet achin' tomorrow.

Aarrgghhhhhhhh!

4 Comments:

At 2:23 AM , Blogger Fred said...

Six out of thirteen? That's six more than I could do. Be proud, Alice. You done good.

 
At 8:40 PM , Blogger Shooting Parrots said...

Ah, New-Year-Crowded-Gym Syndrome! I remember one I went to where you did weight exercises in close proximity, one bloke with the weights on his shoulders going up and down and me in the same position turning from side to side. Synchronisation was everything or else I would have brained him!

 
At 10:43 PM , Blogger Mo said...

Oh man, I feel your pain. I've been there and it sucks. But keep going and it'll start to feel better.

 
At 8:09 AM , Blogger Laura said...

You all will be glad to note that I went down yesterday at 8 a.m. (got there at 8:30) and did my whole workout ~ all 14 machines (yeah, apparently they added one). Got back around 10:30. Felt really good. All done and dusted.

It's now 8 a.m. Thursday, haven't left yet, not even dressed. Think I won't leave until a bit later. Tired. No weights today, just cardio.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home