Pink Phizz

Friday, September 16, 2005

S is for Sperm

When I came across this little morsel about Michael Jackson, I remembered a movie called "Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Sex, but was Afraid to Ask." In the movie, there is a scene where a whole bunch of sperms are about ready to flow out of a tube because the male character is about to ejaculate. Anyway, I can't get that picture out of my head now that I have read what Jackson was wearing; from the article..."sporting a white lycra body suit exposing only his eyes and nose. I would give most anything to know if the lifeguard was able to keep a straight face while saying this, "He looked even stranger than usual. His body is very skinny and lycra does him no favours."

One Round trip on Qatar Airways from London to Dubai £2170
Deluxe Room at the Five Star Ritz Carlton-Dubai (1 night) £273.23
Seeing Wako-Jacko dressed up at a emaciated sperm... priceless.

....For everything else, there's MasterCard....

6 Comments:

At 7:59 PM , Blogger Blondage said...

Laughing. My. Ass. Off.

 
At 5:48 AM , Blogger Mike's America said...

Oh Alice! I was eating at the time I read your post. YIKES!

P.S. Have you entered your pink phase? Interesting. I like the textures.

 
At 8:21 AM , Blogger Laura said...

Blondage: I can definitely emphathize with you. I was Laughing. My. Ass. Off. while writing it. Which really hurt, btw, cause my back is so damn sore.

Mike: Maybe I should have put a warning up that a food and/drink alert before reading it.

And well, actually I really loved the texture and it reminds me of Autum, and trying out the usual beiges, tans, etc., just didn't cut it; so hence lavenderblush. Brings out the shadows in the textures, don't you think? Winter is going to bring a whole new idea.

 
At 10:58 PM , Blogger Fred said...

We went on holiday to Dubai in 1999 and loved it. We wound up at the Burj Al Arab hotel because another hotel didn't have room for us. We felt like an ionternation Berverly Hillbillies family. Talk about luxury, though - that place was amazing!

I'm glad I got there before Jacko.

 
At 6:38 PM , Blogger Shooting Parrots said...

Shouldn't that have been "For everything else, there's MasterBate."

Sorry to lower the tone.

 
At 8:18 AM , Blogger Laura said...

That was good, Polly. Heh.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home