Pink Phizz

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Oh look. The man finally lets his hair down

Oh, I am so very proud of my darling Krip for deciding to take the plunge and actually spout off politically. What makes this a great read is that krip's eyes tend to glaze over when I start talking about politics whether on the American side or this side of the pond. He says that's the only thing he finds boring about me is when I talk politics, even dirty politics ( talking dirty does) can't reach him, poor dear.

So for Krip to actually write about it is one amazing feat. There is definitely something for everyone.

Go visit. Leave a comment or two.

He'll appreciate it I'm sure.

1 Comments:

At 5:29 PM , Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

I used to dislike politics and found it boring. My husband, who is a politics fanatic, showed me how fascinating it can be.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home