Pink Phizz

Friday, August 26, 2005

"...am i bovvered?"



Two of my very favorite shows had their last programs of the series last night.
Ricky Gervais's Extras has been picked up by the BBC for next year, and so hopefully, we will see the return of The Catherine Tate show also. I love all her characters, but Nan is the best. Nan is the typical old lady, all sweetness and light, but you know when the other character leaves the set, Nan is going to screech obscenities to the high heavens. What a hoot!

Unbovvered Lauren (played by Tate) accusing her teacher of lusting after Graham Norton:
Teacher,"...You don't even know what homophobic means.."
Lauren, "...I don't need to..I ain't gay.."

Another two great shows biting the dust until next year.

2 Comments:

At 5:32 PM , Blogger Fred said...

They sound pretty good. I hope BBC America will show them. (I miss my Eastenders!)

 
At 10:22 AM , Blogger Laura said...

I forgot about BBC-America. Don't know how current that channel is. When I was back in the States in July, noticed that BBC-America tended to do alot of DIY stories and old re-runs of dramas.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home