Pink Phizz

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Twats

I just got off of another's blog. The blogger is not the point of my pet peeve, I love her blog, in fact it's one of my favorites; however, it's someone's comment(s) on the blog that has gotten me thinking. The commenter was offended by the word, twat. After a long and quite involved dissertation of what the commenter was offended by on what liberals call the 'Right Winged' beliefs, the commenter finally came to an end by noting that twat was equated to cunt. And those words offended the said commenter.

So I am going to express just a few things that what I find very offensive.

I find the word 'Pro-Choice' offensive. I have never met a person who was pro-choice choose against abortion. Why in the hell don't these people stand up and declare exactly what they are for? I would respect anyone who would stand up and say 'I am for abortion. I believe it is a woman's right to be able to kill their babies, and I don't give a flying fuck what the father of said baby wants, nor anyone else.'

I find the word 'fetus' offensive. How come only in human mammals are unborn babies called fetuses. How come only in human mammals is a fetus a fetus until the baby takes it's first breath outside the womb that all of a sudden the fetus is a baby?

I find so called artists that call works of art that is total crap offensive, not the fact that the artist did it so much, that is their right; but because they actually call it art. Call it what it is, crap; i.e., feces thrown on any religious object is exactly what it is, crap; not art.

I find it offensive, i.e., little girls can't even have their ears pierced before the age of 15 without their parents' permission, or get an aspirin from a school nurse, but can walk into an abortion clinic and have an abortion and the parents never know about it.

I find it offensive that our military are looked down on by the very people they risk their lives for just so they can be looked down on.

I find it offensive that Congress can grant themselves pay raises and no one to stop them, and yet military families have to rely on such items as foodstamps, welfare, or WIC because their pay does not match the hours that are put in by the very people that are keeping those pompass twats safe so that they can give themselves raises.

I find the use of anything but the use of the word terrorists offensive. I find the media, the politically correct offensive when they refuse to see terrorists as terrorists and call them homicidal bombers, insurgents, freedom fighters, etc. Terrorists are, well terrorists.

I find it offensive when scum are granted higher sentences for killing an animal than the scum and perverts are for killing, raping, molesting, etc., a human being.

And last but not least, I really find tuna noodle casserole offensive. However, that's another round of posting. Ugh!

6 Comments:

At 5:06 AM , Blogger Mike's America said...

Alice: My list might be a tad longer than yours, but at the top are offensive liberals who cry about how the USA is run by the religious right at the same time they cram their leftwing freakshow crap in my face at every opportunity.

Hmmm... tuna casserole... you're making me hungry.

 
At 5:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

which reminds me of a first time visitor telling me that she found my using the word "chink" offensive and told me exactly so. i told her to read my archives which she did. and lo and behold she seemed to notice those posts that contained "chink" and "twat". not frogs, not brown-skins.. you know the rest.

and then she launched into a right long-winded personal attack ending that she'd not visit my blog again. duh? who invited her anyway? she was not even chink to begin with!

 
At 5:57 AM , Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

Oh Gawd. Tuna noodle casserole - ugh. I remember it from my youth...my mother put peas in it. I hated it with a passion.

God bless you Alice not. You can say twat as many times as you like on my blog. :-)

 
At 8:10 PM , Blogger Ca... said...

Excellent post! Thank you for it!

 
At 9:38 PM , Blogger Jennytc said...

I agree with all those except tuna noodle casserole - don't think I've ever had that! :)

 
At 11:49 PM , Blogger Laura said...

jennytc, IMHO, you are not missing anything, trust me when I tell you that! HA!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home