Pink Phizz

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Last post from this side of the pond...see you on the other side

I had a wonderful time with Little Mama, Sarge, and the boys. And I thought it was mighty decent of her to have the baby before her due date, so that I could spend even more time with the newest member of our family.

I was able to enjoy some of my favorite foods, things that I missed living in England like BBQ pork (pulled) and sweet tea with lots of ice! [Side note: Bringing back Hershey Kisses for Krip and Butterfingers for me.]

I will miss them all dearly.

And wouldn't you know it, Thursday the heat wave is going to break and it will be in the 80's. Coolest temperatures they've had in over a month. Go figure.

So until sometime next year, good-bye America and hello England.

4 Comments:

At 5:44 PM , Blogger krip said...

I'm here a waiting....

 
At 7:20 PM , Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

Have a safe trip, Alicenot.

Look forward to reading your posts after you've aclimated.

 
At 9:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alice,

The US's loss is our gain!

 
At 3:01 AM , Blogger Fred said...

Have a safe trip. I wish I could go with you; I love the U.K. I've missed it ever since I moved back to the U.S. from London.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home