Pink Phizz

Monday, July 25, 2005

Home is where my heart is

Limbo. That's what Krip wrote to me this morning, that he is in limbo. That's exactly how I feel. I want to get back to my husband, my dog, and my home.

Wednesday can't come soon enough for me.

I want to go out on a long walk over the weekend. I don't care if it's pouring outside, I want to walk the countryside.

I have been cooped up for a whole month in Little Mama's house. The heat keeps one inside. It's been brutal - the heat. Tomorrow is suppose to get to 100 degrees, and Wednesday higher than that. This is not the heat index, this is just the temperature.

Don't get me wrong. I am not whinging; however, there is only so many clothes that can be washed, and so many dishes. Their house hasn't looked this clean, ever, and probably won't until the next time I come.

Like a tiger in the Chinese zodiac, of which I am, pacing is becoming second nature for me.

3 Comments:

At 8:22 PM , Blogger krip said...

Shouldn't that be tigress. As well you know, I am the tiger around here....
Soon sweetheart :)

 
At 8:48 PM , Blogger Laura said...

Batting her eyelashes, and purring in his neck, "meow".

 
At 2:53 AM , Blogger Fred said...

Hang in there. Wednesday is not too far away.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home