Pink Phizz

Friday, July 15, 2005

Lawlessness

Little Mama has opted for a C-Section. Right now, she is having no contractions. Gonna get all kinds of good drugs.

Smart girl.

Also means Little Mama won't be home until Sunday. It's going be an interesting next two days. I'm putting these little darlin's to work on Saturday, the house will be spotless for the new babe and Little Mama.

So far it's been going fairly well. The two boys have learned that I don't give a damn who had what and when, I take the stoopid toy away and then neither one gets it.

Also the five year old hasn't been giving me any lip either. Pretty pleased over this. I do believe it could be that I promised him that I wouldn't hesitate to tape his mouth up if he tried it. I am relieved, so far, that he hasn't; it will take an awful lot to get the gooey mess from around his mouth.

Just how do you get the tape residue off?

3 Comments:

At 5:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

can't wait for news of the new arrival , Alice :) talk about taping the mouth, it was a practice by teachers during my primary school years, and boy, was it effective! but alas whilst as a substitute teacher 15 years later, i was told that it'd damage the students *psychologically*. right. to get the tape residue off, you could use a small piece of tape, paste it on the area, then rub over it.

the letter b

 
At 7:01 PM , Blogger Laura said...

Thanks b.

 
At 11:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

your welcome Alice :)

the letter b

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home