Pink Phizz

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Dullsville



Don't you just hate it when you can't think of a damn thing to write about? I can't think of one thing, not even one whit.

And don't you just hate it when you pick up a book to read it, only to find out you've already read it? That has happened to me several times this weekend. Urghhh!

Don't even ask me if I'm tired of watching cricket. Right now, I could watch golf, tennis, a 500 mile car race around a circular track, and the dullest baseball game all at once, and not be any more bored than I am right now.

Blaaahhh.

4 Comments:

At 4:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yes, and there are days when i have so much to vent my spleen about but have no time to spare whatsoever.

either which i get easily vexed.

 
At 5:32 PM , Blogger Laura said...

The match IS getting better, if only because it's closer to the end rather than the beginning.

 
At 6:31 PM , Blogger Fred said...

Do what I did. Put up a goofy cartoon and claim you're blogrupt. It worked for me....

 
At 7:34 PM , Blogger Laura said...

I would, but I can't even think of a stupid cartoon to put up. Going on a nice 10 mile walk tomorrow that should put a glow in my cheeks, especially, knowing Krip, we have a few steep hills involved.

Oh, please noooooo!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home