Pink Phizz

Friday, June 03, 2005

Hellos and good-byes

Times are a-changing. The birds in our garden are starting to experience "empty nest" syndrome; at least for another year that is. Our little robin, the one who ate raisins out of our hands for the past month, is coming around less frequently now. I saw her only around four times today, and she was tempted by the raisins only twice. It makes me kind of sad to know that she will be on her way for another year. I do hope she will return next year; however, since she has been coming around for about two years now, I think she might be getting a little old in bird years. If we don't see her next year, then we will know that she didn't make it, and that will bother me.

Flower is arriving tomorrow morning for the whole summer, and I am very excited. I haven't seen her since Christmas. Now I understand the true meaning of 'quality, not quantity.' And since we will probably be pretty busy over the next few weeks, I will be very sporatic in my writing. Once-a-week will be the norm I would imagine. Again, 'quality, not quantity.'

Summertime,
And the livin' is easy
Fish are a jumpin'
And the cotton is high

Good-bye Spring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home