Pink Phizz

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Bongo, bongo.

As I'm writing this little monologue, I can hear the droning of FNC over the execution of "Tookie" Williams. I also can hear over the dialogue of the various reporters/presenters a sound of drums and chanting. For a moment there, I thought it might have been an overlay of a program that later would be shown about Africa before it dawned on me that no, it was in California and it was just some of the "peaceful" supporters there to continually announce this scum's innocence over his murdering of four truly innocent people 20+ years ago.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Who I feel sorry for is the surviving families of those that "Tookie" murdered. They will forever be in hiding because they are deathly afraid that they will be hunted down and murdered in revenge for executing a ruthless murderer.

Funny, I just heard that "Tookie" left two sons behind. One is now currently sitting in some jail cell. I guess he didn't bother to read his father's book. Maybe the words were just too complicated.

3 Comments:

At 9:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just don't get it with some amoebae. a murderer took lives away and left permanent scars on their families. BUT said murderer has undeniable rights to live?? and when i put the question "how about the rights of the victims?" to some amoeba once, it got so stumped that not only it lost its temper, it "accused" me of not having any inkling about justice just because i'm asian!

i told it that it was lucky i didn't reconfigure its ugly mug.

 
At 10:21 AM , Blogger Laura said...

I know the feeling, b.

 
At 12:06 PM , Blogger Alison said...

Ha great post!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home